Where should we park?
There is a large parking lot to the East of us behind City Hall, another behind the buildings downtown to the South, and another large parking lot one block west of the event (just beyond Bank Five Nine). Many of the streets around the venue can also accommodate parking. There are many reserved handicapped spaces in the lot directly to our East from Chase Bank to City Hall.
Are pets allowed?
What is the cost of admission?
Is there a main entrance?
When will Santa be in the house for photos?
Friday and Saturday - 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday - 10:00am to 3:00pm
Do your vendors take credit cards?
Some of them do. Some of them do not. We encourage people to use cash and we do have an ATM on site and two more within a block.
What kind of activities are there for children?
GCM is a family friendly venue especially during the daytime hours. Some of the attractions include:
- Two amusement rides Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Live Reindeer at the Santa tent from 5-7pm on Saturday
- Santa Claus will make a special appearance Friday & Saturday 10am - 5pm and on Sunday 10am - 3pm for family photos with a well lit seasonal backdrop, where you are the photographer with your camera or phone.
- Kinder Cookie Haus where kids can decorate gingerbread cookies & all proceeds go the St. Paul’s Church.
- Main stage is filled with lively & fun music throughout the entire weekend. Bring the kids in for our authentic German cuisine and take in the music while the kids dance!
What is Gluhwein and are you serving the good stuff?
Gluhwein is a hot spiced and mulled wine common to Christmas Markets all over Europe. Our Vendors are carrying Gerstacker this year. It is the original Nurnburger Christkindlmarkt Gluhwein and the best selling in Germany! Gluhwein is being made onsite by the Germans. Eat, Drink and Relax, we have you covered.
2023 German Christmas Market Countdown
November 22nd-26th, 2023
Wednesday - 5pm - 10pm (Entertainment Tent Only)
Big Al & the Hi Fi’s 7-10pm
Friday - 10am – 10pm
Saturday - 10am – 10pm
Sunday - 10am – 4pm
Fri & Sat - 10am to 5pm
Sunday - 10am - 3pm